- Handcrafted greeting card.
- Straw artwork on pipal leal.
- Handmade paper card stock.
- Each card is placed in a clear cover.
- Blank 8"X5" card with matching handmade envelope.
- Recipient may fully recycle the card into a beautiful framed art.
These unique cards are handcarfted by a dedicated group of women in a small village in Kerala, India. The material used for crafting the design is paddy (rice) straw mounted on a Pipal leaf. Pipal is considered a Holy tree in India. According to Indian mythology, pipal leaf brings "Good Luck and Good Wishes". The cardstock is from handmade paper. The card is placed in a clear cover to protect the artwork. After the occasion, the recipient may fully recycle the card as a beautiful framed art! Please note that handmade & natural products have variations, and in some cases minor imperfections.