- Handmade paper inscribed by Nature herself with a diverse calligraphy of leaves.
- Size: approx. 4.7" x 6.7" approximately. 40 blank sheets - 80 pages.
- The paper is made from cotton rags and vegetal fibers, does not require felling of trees.
- Has a rigid handmade paper cover with elastic enclosure.
- As each one is unique, the picture is not an exact representation, but close.
Unique, nature inspired designs for the discerning, environmentally responsible individuals. This is handcrafted by a small organization made up of mostly women in South India with a commitment to creating ecologically sound products. It takes about 3 days from the process of collecting leaves, flowers, pods, etc. to the final calendaring of nature's designs and yield a sheet of paper. This paper is stronger, more beautiful than industrial papers, offers a great variety in texture and color depending on the combination of fibers used. The paper is made from cotton rags and vegetal fibers, does not require felling of trees. No endangered vegetal fibers are used to create this product.